Lippmann Milwaukee Inc.
Legendary Crushing Systems
FT – First Shift – Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take sub-weldments and assemble on truck frame, add all final assemblies and parts on product and make ready for delivery.
- Perform assembly operations using a variety of hand, power and pneumatic tools on small, medium and large weldments and sub-assemblies using your own tools.
- Read and work from blueprints, schematics and sketches.
- Consults with Lead CSR to resolve any shipping or receiving issues discovered.
- Responsible for ensuring that all work is performed timely and to the highest level of quality and safety.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties or other special projects as required & directed by supervisor.
- Warehouse is maintained in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Operate within standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all company & safety policies.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Ability to tack weld parts in position.
- Ability to use cutting torch.
- Fork truck and overhead crane experience.
- Able to multi-task projects and meet production deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, quality-production environment.
- Must have a good attitude and be highly motivated.
- Must possess good communication skills and teamwork.
- Satisfactory attendance to meet business needs.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced, quality-production environment.
- Be flexible and available to interact with others of the team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com