Legendary Crushing Systems
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with dealers to generate machine population reports to be used to determine necessary service parts and inventory volume plans.
- Cooperate with cross-functional Aftermarket teams to create recommend parts lists for all brands and models for dissemination to dealer network.
- Proactively visit dealers and their customers to find new ways to increase Aftermarket business.
- Train Dealers on Aftermarket tools and processes (PDI, warranty registration, warranty claims, parts inventory planning, telematics, factory service support etc.)
- Assist the field sales force with evaluating new potential dealers with specific focus on Aftermarket support capabilities.
- Evaluate existing dealers and create annual development plans to elevate their support capabilities, while obtaining and/or improving their certified dealer level
- Creation and management of Aftermarket specific business KPI’s with dealers
- Train dealers to sell our Aftermarket offering including parts, extended warranty, and telematics etc.
- Cooperation with cross-functional Aftermarket teams (dealer support, product management, parts, service, training, supply management etc.) to identify and implement new initiatives to improve Dealer support.
- Take active role in leading and/or supporting Aftermarket Dealer Council meetings and ongoing activities.
- Promotes the sale of specialty tools, service parts, telematics, and accessories to minimize equipment downtimes and maximize dealer potential.
- Work with Dealer Support and Supply Management teams to create and implement industry-leading parts programs.
- Works with cross-functional Aftermarket teams to create and maintain regular reporting on shared and/or individual KPI’s.
- Generates regular travel reporting and action plans/key take aways, sets timelines for completion of said plans/take aways.
- Establish effective and efficient travel plans with primary and secondary objectives.
- Coordinate travel plans with management and the assigned dealer network to ensure the effective execution of the dealer development strategy.
- Attend trade shows and join associations to represent our brand while keeping in touch with the latest industry-leading Aftermarket support techniques and trends.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Works well as a member of the team.
- Excellent communication skills required on the phone and communicating by e-mail.
- Must have a good attitude and be highly motivated.
- Satisfactory attendance to meet business needs.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced, quality-production environment.
- Be flexible and available to interact with others of the team.