Lippmann Milwaukee Inc
Legendary Crushing Systems
Performs critical set-up and commissioning duties to establish safe, reliable operation for all Lippmann-Milwaukee products. Provides ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair support (both onsite and virtually) to ensure continuous safe, efficient machine operation. Represents Lippmann-Milwaukee in a professional manner. Places safety and the customers interests at the center of all decisions and actions.
- Appropriately responds to customer/dealer service support requests in a timely manner.
- Strives to utilize the most effective means to resolve customer service issues, following established service escalation process.
- Responds to internal service support requests in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicates with other internal resources/teams.
- Seeks information and knowledge from others, freely shares his or her own experiences.
- Provides insight to improve products, processes, and the overall success of the organization and its dealers/partners/customers.
- Actively seeks, accepts, and demonstrates ownership of new responsibilities.
- Identifies and communicates professional growth/advancement objectives.
- Proficiently operates all assigned equipment and tools within their capacities and limits, necessary to accomplish required tasks.
- Perform duties in the field in accordance with MSHA and jobsite specific regulations.
- Performs work in accordance with all Lippmann-Milwaukee policies and safety practices.
- Completes product commissioning preparation tasks ahead of travel.
- Travels to customer jobsites for commissioning of new products.
- Evaluates customer jobsite and production expectations; determines initial machine settings needed to achieve optimum productivity and performance.
- Explains set-up considerations, calculations, and machine adjustments to operators and maintenance personnel.
- Performs and demonstrates recommended commissioning procedures.
- Produces documentation outlining machine commissioning processes and critical start-up performance measures.
- Completes final commissioning report for customer, dealer, and internal stakeholders.
- Completes service call preparation process and tasks ahead of travel.
- Evaluates customer jobsite, troubleshoots machine and/or sub-system malfunctions.
- Identifies root cause, creates action/repair plan.
- Presents/explains results of troubleshooting process to customer. Presents planned repair with operator/maintenance personnel.
- Performs planned repairs and test after repair.
- Completes final service/warranty report for customer, dealer, and internal stakeholders.
- Thoroughly documents Warranty repairs and procedures.
- Reviews customer submitted warranty claims for accuracy and completeness. Makes recommendations for Warranty approvals/rejections/adjustments.
- Aides Service Team colleagues in the creation of technical training materials, knowledge articles, best practices/tips and tricks, and other materials to support the professionalism and success of our dealers.
- Maintain service truck fleet (routine maintenance and cleanliness)
- Work with other skilled trade positions occasionally, as assigned. i.e.: work on shop floor, maintenance, etc.
- Yearly professional development tasks as assigned by manager.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin State driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience with hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic systems.
- Experience with mechanical systems, conveyors, rollers, and belts.
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Basic understanding of rigging and lifting operations.
- Physical strength and ability to perform moderate to heavy manual labor, including frequent bending, climbing, walking and heavy lifting for extended periods under dirty and uncomfortable conditions in all types of weather, as necessary.
- Capable of flying or driving for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use sound judgment to solve problems and make decisions independently.
- Ability to use a variety of tools and equipment necessary to perform duties as assigned.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve as issues arise.
- Basic Microsoft Office experience is required.
- Must be able to travel away from home for extended periods of time (3-7 days).
- Percentage of extended travel annually 80% (within USA)
- Basic welding, oxy/acetylene torch, plasma cutter skills etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org