Legendary Crushing Systems
McCloskey International Limited is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative crushing, screening, washing, and conveying equipment used in the construction, recycling, landscaping & aggregate industries. As part of the Metso:Outotec group we are well positioned to be the leader in our market space which is primarily dealer-based sales of mobile crushing, screening, and other processing equipment
We seek to appoint a Group Sales Director who will be responsible for leading the Sales team in order to meet ambitious sales and revenue growth objectives in North and South America. They will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve the company financial targets under the direction of the VP of Sales.
The successful applicant will also help manage strategically important customers and is responsible for the development, maintenance, and growth of these key accounts through effective management and world class customer service as well as develop a clear strategy to position our internal and external brands in the marketplace.
A key function will be to develop new business units in targeted markets, we have successfully launched three additional brands with more in the planning stages.
Experience in developing sales and brands in new market areas will be a significant plus.
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the VP of Sales.
- Focus on developing and implementing key market growth plans for the North and South American market
- Works to ensure that all sales objectives are assigned in a timely fashion and monitored.
- Responsible for providing an annual sales plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications to the plan.
- In conjunction with the VP of Sales and Marketing, establish both market and customer strategies for the company.
- Formulate product pricing strategies with the dedicated pricing teams at head office level
- Drive strategic planning process including long term initiatives, short term actions, competitive analysis, and market trends.
- Responsible for the overall successful management of the needs of the Company’s customers and Dealer Network. Customer support functions (orders, processing etc)
- As a member of the Sales & Marketing team you will be involved in strategic level meetings, planning sessions and future company developments.
- As a multi-brand organization with distributors offering a mix of our brands you will be responsible for leading the Business Development Managers as they grow our overall share of the dealers business.
- Oversee the complete sales cycle for the Customer base by working collaboratively with the customer support teams and Product Line Managers and ensure regular accurate communication and engagement with the relevant people.
- Monitoring sales and finances and actively developing future growth through a positive working relationship.
- Achieve objectives by acting as a liaison between internal teams and customers providing a range of solutions and order management control.
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications and quotations.
- Ensure product offerings meet the needs of customers from a technical and commercial perspective.
- Help manage the Sales, Customer service and Marketing teams and all customer support functions of the business.
- Create a performance strategy to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the Sales and Marketing team.
- Challenge and improve the sales process to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect the sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Coach and develop the Sales Team where required.
- Working closely with all departments of the organization; including, Design, Finance and Administration, and Marketing, Service, Spare Parts and Warranty; to produce total machine sales solutions for the marketplace.
HEALTH AND SAFETY / ENVIRONMENTAL
- Company EHS policies and procedures must be communicated, understood, and complied to individually and throughout the team and ensure legislative requirements are met.
- Enforce EHS compliance with Contractors.
- Conduct and communicate the necessary risk assessments, work instructions and permit to work as and when required.
- Stop and correct any observed unsafe acts, omissions, or conditions.
- Assist with incident investigations when required.
- Attend necessary training arranged by the company.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the company.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Have a strong and successful track record in managing complex sales cycles in an Engineering Manufacturing environment, ideally with previous industry experience.
- Proven Account Management and key account sales and support experience with demonstrable of providing technical support to customers.
- Experience of People management and Leadership in a Sales Role
- A track record of Strategic planning and implementation of Sales Strategies Experience of People management and Leadership in a Sales Role.
- Must be able to make good business decisions quickly based on facts and to accurately assess specific conditions using a high level of integrity and ethically. Be able in instill trust and a transparent way of doing business.
- Possess excellent communication and highly developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively internally and externally and obtain positive visibility quickly.
- Excellent client relationship and negotiation skills.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills – adopt a collaborative style across the business and externally with customers and colleagues.
- Self-driven with a strong customer focus.
- Has good self-awareness, both strengths and areas to improve.
- Flexibility for frequent travel is a key requirement of the role.
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive or definitive description of all work required in the job. It is not intended to be rigid or inflexible and may alter as the company’s strategic direction changes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com