Lippmann Milwaukee Inc.
Legendary Crushing Systems
FT – First Shift – Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare domestic & international shipments in accordance with shipping requirements & specifications.
- Assemble & check orders, do packing & crating, attach or stencil shipping instructions.
- Receive all incoming materials, supplies, equipment & returned goods.
- Check received good against purchase orders or receiving papers.
- Check quantity, type, size, part numbers, dimensions, etc. to properly identify materials.
- Route or deliver materials to storage or manufacturing locations.
- Maintain records & prepare receiving & shipping reports.
- Help load & unload trucks.
- Operate crane to lift, transport and position loads requiring skill & care in handling up to the capacity of the equipment. Use proper rigging methods.
- Backup for Logistics coordinator.
- Receive in kits and dol follow up until kit is complete.
- Responsible to receive all goods including raw steel and processed kits.
- Maintain work areas, always keep clean and safe, indoors, and outdoors.
- Before leaving for the day make sure all forklifts are parked inside.
- Other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience.
- Overhead crane and fork truck experience
- Able to multi-task projects and meet production deadlines.
- Must have a good attitude and be highly motivated.
- Must possess good communication skills and teamwork.
- Good communication skills required on the phone and communicating by e-mail.
- Satisfactory attendance to meet business needs.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced, quality-production environment.
- Be flexible and available to interact with others of the team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org