Lippmann Milwaukee Inc.
Legendary Crushing Systems
FT – First Shift – Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read work orders and manufacturing standards, follows production drawings and assembly instruction, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Study engineered drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks.
- Assemble and fit metal sections to form complete units or subunits using welding and other fabrication methods.
- Set up and operate heavy duty metal working machines including torches, drills, grinders, hammers, levels, plasma cutters, and overhead cranes.
- Perform all welding tasks and related fabrication and finishing processes.
- Rig, hoist, and move materials within worksite.
- Understand all quality requirements for products and meets those requirements.
- Make adjustments to meet precise specifications.
- Detect and report defective material to Supervisor.
- Complete any special projects as required. May be assigned to other areas of operations, based on business or customer requirements.
- Work in a careful and safe manner.
- Report any real or potential safety/health hazard to the Supervisor.
- Actively participate in orientation and training programs.
- Conduct daily inspections of the work area.
- Report all accidents, incidents or near misses to the Supervisor.
- Observe all legislated H&S regulations as well as established workplace safety procedures.
- Cooperate with the Joint Health & Safety Committee in any Safety Program Review.
- Works in compliance with all Administrative, Health & Safety policies and procedures as per legislative requirements and as outlined in Company policies.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Trade training or certification in welding, mechanics, or a related technical discipline is desirable but not required where candidates demonstrate equivalent work performance based on practical experience.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, assembly, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints, technical drawings and procedural manuals.
- Strong mathematical and mechanical skills required.
- Able to multi-task projects and meet production deadlines.
- Must provide own helmet and certain trade tools.
- Must have a good attitude and be highly motivated.
- Must possess good communication skills and teamwork attitude.
- Satisfactory attendance to meet business needs.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced, quality production environment.
- Be flexible and available to interact with others of the team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org