The 1300j Uses Hybrid Power for Ultimate Flexibility.
The dual-powered operation on this model is the latest in a long line of Lippmann innovation since 1923. Designed with the customer in mind, these electric jaw crushers cost less to run while taking reliability to new levels. Hybrid power offers flexibility and makes it possible to always select the most economical power source.
• Connect to line power or on-board generator
• Electrical connections provide simplified troubleshooting
• Push-button control of jaw, track, and feeder functions
Benefits of Electric
Increased reliability: dual-powered plant can run off diesel until site is more established for electric
Economically beneficial: easily switch from 400 kVA generator to electric mains operation
Environmentally sound: produce material with little possibility of environmental impact
Hybrid flexibility: the choice to select the most economical power source is always in your hands
Safety at Every Step, from the Factory Floor to the Job Site.
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES:
- Engine safety shutdown systems
- Full safety guarding on all nip points
- Tagout capability on isolator
- External belt alignment points
- External grease points
- Startup siren with 10-second delay
- Emergency stops: 4 off, 2 feeder, 2 power unit
Utilizing smart design with high operational reliability, the 1300j conveniently switches from generator to electric mains so you can always select the most economical power source. When alternating between diesel and electric, you’ll always enjoy stable, efficient production with little environmental impact.
An impressive 51″ x 39″ crushing jaw features a large intake that accepts some of the largest of mining and aggregate material in the industry. A central dashboard is designed for easy monitoring of your most relevant machine data.
Transport weight is kept as minimal as possible thanks to the plant’s ability to separate into two parts—also a key benefit for accessibility when service or maintenance is required.
JAW STANDARD FEATURES
- 51″ x 39″ Jaw opening
- Hydraulic closed side setting adjustment
- JF 1250 feeder with 2-step grizzly
- Hopper and chutes lined with wear plates
- Telematics control system with 10″ (254mm) screen
- Adjustable conveyor under the crushing chamber
- Emergency stops on strategic locations on the unit
- Ladders, stairs, platforms with rails at necessary places
- Jobsite lights with 230V LED, and 24V LED spotlight
- Ground-level diesel tank access for Genset
- Electric control cabinet with PLC monitoring and PC
- Self-regulating front jack legs
- Radio-controlled tracks
- Longer 20′ 0″ (6000mm) feeder avaliable
- Advanced telematics
- Electronics prepared for main supply
- Belt scale
- Ultrasonic cavity level sensor
- Magnetic seperator
- Water spraying
- Air compressor